To make your stay extra special, don't forget to order one of our finishing touches.
* Available Seasonally - May through October
Included in Your Room Rate
- Traditional New England buffet breakfast featuring homemade muffins, jams & jellies, fresh fruit, baked bluefish, hash, baked beans, pancakes, eggs, plus more! In the quiet seasons a more limited buffet breakfast is served.
- Wine & Nibble hour each afternoon - Each afternoon our guests are invited to join us at "Wine & Nibbles." Take pleasure from the company of the other guests or find a secluded corner to chat and spend quality time with your partner. (offered only during peak season)
- Hardy Candy in Each Room
- Decanter of Brandy in Each Room
Manisses Dollars Program
For every dollar you charge to your room at our resort, you will earn a matching "Manisses Dollar" at checkout. Just save up your certificates and cash them in for one of the following awards in the appropriate category. Sorry, lost certificates cannot be replaced and reproductions cannot be accepted. Certificates are non-transferrable. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to check with our office at
We are currently offering an limited extension on Expired Manisses Dollars. Expired Manisses Dollars may be used for off-season visits (Nightly December through March; Midweek October, November, April & May).
1,000 MANISSES DOLLARS
- Free night stay (December 1 - March 31, any night Sunday–Friday; holidays excluded) in a standard room with a queen size bed and private bath at the Dodge Cottage.
- A bottle of House Champagne (any time of year)
7,000 MANISSES DOLLARS
10,000 MANISSES DOLLARS
3,000 MANISSES DOLLARS
5,000 MANISSES DOLLARS
ALL PRIZES ARE SUBJECT TO APPROPRIATE TAXES THAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE GUEST.
Prizes are subject to change or substitution without notice. However room reservations already made and confirmed will be honored.
Justin's Farm and Garden
Don't miss Justin's Farm located behind the Hotel Manisses. The farm is home to quite a menagerie:
- Nyla & Kahlila, Camels
- Sicilian donkeys
- Pygmy and fainting goats
- Fred & Jane, emus
- Black swans
- Mr. McDuff, a Scottish Highland steer
- Brahma bull
- Sally, a Brahman Heifer
- Zeke, a zebu
- A variety of geese & fowl
- Petunia & Honeysuckle, Red Kangaroos
Zebu, descended from Indian wild cattle, are the oldest breed of cattle known. They are blessed with great endurance and a strong resistance to heat, ticks and disease. Traditionally, zebu have been work animals (although the only work Zeke knows is getting a carrot or an apple from his visitors!) All of our pets are looking forward to seeing you soon!